Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ten Pick-Up Lines For Girls To Hit On Guys


It’s tradition that men use really cheesy lines to pick up women in bars. But why let the guys have all the fun. You’re a modern woman, if you see a man that seems intriguing to you – you should go for it. You’ve worked up the courage, now all you need is the words. But you don’t seem to be able to come up with something really witty to say until hours after your intended target has left the building.

Here’s some pick-up lines for women to use on men in specific situations. They’re all adaptable for any use. Just remember, it’s not about what you say or how you say it – it’s just about starting a conversation.

 Have fun and be yourself!

For a woman who wants to be recognized for her magical arts:

1. Here I am! What were your other two wishes?

For a woman who knows exactly what she wants:

2. Hello. Are you taking any applications for a girlfriend?

For a woman who wants a man with a sense of humor:

3. Are you smoking? Oh, yes you are!

For a woman at the dog park:

4. That's a nice dog. Does it have a phone number?

For a woman who can’t say anything without a hint of sarcasm:

5. Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I have to walk by again?

For a woman who’s a classic:

6. I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?

For a woman who feels the earth move under her feet:

7. Was that an earthquake or did u just rock my world?

For a woman shopping in the cheese department in the grocery store:

8. You must be a magnet because I’m attracted to you.

For a woman who’s hitting on a guy in line to see “The Hunger Games”:

9. Are you a tribute? Because you look like you’ve got survival skills.

For a woman who’s hitting on a Mad Men fan:

10. I’m in the persuasion business. And frankly, I’m excited by your presentation.



Photo Credit: (photostock)

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice dog. Does it have a phone number? is seems to me the best pick up line. I used this line several time and got a decent feedback. Thank you for your valuable tips. Attractthemnow also a simelier site for dating tips.

    ReplyDelete