National Orgasm Day, July 31, 2014, has come and gone but we’re still celebrating and we want you to come with us! Joking aside, many, if not most of us, have too few orgasms. And it’s high time to fix that!
Did You Miss National Big "O" Day? Tips from The M.D.
Here are some great tips for putting the big “O” back on top as a national priority and enjoying bodacious orgasms on a regular basis. These points come from “The Sex M.D.,” Dr. Madeleine Castellanos, who is a respected author and sex therapist in New York. She says, “Our sexual functioning cannot be separated from our overall health and happiness.” In other words, good orgasms = good health!
Dr. C’s tips:
1) Getting to orgasm is easiest when you are relaxed and focused on what’s erotic for you.
2) Learning how to time your breathing can help you reach orgasm more easily.
3) Orgasms cause the release of increased DHEA which is what makes your skin glow and look younger.
4) Using Wet Platinum Premium Silicone Lubricant, accepted as a 510(k) medical device, makes great sex viable and long-lasting even in the shower. Caution: Very slippery!
5) Orgasms come in all sizes and intensities, so take the time to explore all the variations.
6) Even though orgasms are fantastic, the less you focus on them as a goal in sex, the more likely you are to heighten your arousal and actually reach orgasm.
7) Orgasms help a woman’s brain relax more profoundly than any other activity, even meditation.
8) If you aren’t getting regular orgasms from sexual activity, take matters into your own hands and masturbate so you can orgasm at least 3 times per week.
9) Using an intimate health and stimulation device strengthens the pelvic floor muscles, which are key to achieving healthy orgasms and also preventing incontinence.
Read more about the reasons doctor's recommend Wet Platinum.